In an age of meal kit takeover, we aim to go one step further. Have your recipes crafted by real chefs and ingredients grown and raised by local farmers Pick it up seamlessly at Denver’s Union Station Farmers Market, meet the grower and take instruction from a pro with video tutorials watched in your home. Learn to cook seasonal while supporting your local food system.
A full season of meals includes 5 recipes @ $30 ea/$150 30 available
A la carte option includes 1 recipe @ $35/ea 10 available each month 10 available each month
Each meal includes 2 servings
It will feature a seasonal vegetable or fruit paired with meat or grain.
This is our inaugural year, no dietary restrictions will be met during this fact-finding year. This will be a mix of vegetarian/carnivous meals. Milk, gluten and the like included unless otherwise listed.
Pick up dates:
5/26/18 – completed
6/23/18 – completed
7/28/18 – completed
8/25/18 – completed
9/22/18 – completed
What you get:
– Five recipes created by a local chef, Paul Reilly of Beast & Bottle and Coperta
– Farm, fresh ingredients grown by a local farmer
– A chance to meet your farmer at your neighborhood market
– Grow to Go reusable freezer bag
– Easy video tutorials of recipe
– The opportunity to change and engage with your local food system
What you need to provide:
– olive oil
– your kitchen!
– cutting board
– sharp chef knife
– mixing bowls
1. Please fill out the form below then follow next steps for payment.